Trying to understand the China Mainland air polution problem. Success!

I started investigating what is the situation in global urban agglomerations around the world. I might find a solution to our (my and your) family problem. Firstly I turned my attention to China, as notoriously known for their environmental challenges.

After searching online I stumbled upon this Documentary. It opened my mind and exposed all the information not only about the pollution but also about the cause the harm and the possible solutions.
It's 104 minutes long but I assure you, you will find all the answers to understand the problem china is facing and may be you can draw parallels with your country or city.

Congratulations to the author Chai Jing and enjoy the film:


Unfortunately no solution that would immediately and significantly improve situation for an affected city inhabitant.

Comments